The person in this role will help product teamslaunch beta tests for new products and features The Client is building for local businesses. This would require reaching to local with local businesses asking them to participate in tests, helping them get ready to be setup for the test, and provide them ongoing support as they use these new products and features.
**This role requires travel**
- Managing email outreach to local businesses to recruit them as test participants
- Enabling local businesses to use the product by taking them through multiple Sign Up processes.
- Working on setting up devices at business locations.
- Helping local businesses actively participate in the test by communicating proactively with them about recurring issues.
- Providing timely support to any questions businesses ask, and resolving any issues or complaints they have.
- Scheduling meetings for product teams to interact with businesses.
- Regularly sharing progress and challenges with team project manager.
- Is an avid user of The Client's Platform
- Is passionate about creating an excellent experience for customers, and has experience providing high-touch customer support for new technology products.
- Has strong attention to detail with the ability to rapidly assess, analyze, and resolve complicated issues with varying degrees of ambiguity.
- Is able to follow standard operational processes as well as create new processes as needed.
- Is able to learn and adapt quickly, and function autonomously.
- BA/BS preferred