START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 3 MONTHS
LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL ALLOCATION ANALYST!**
This key player is responsible for ensuring the store stock on hand to support sales. They will translate assortment and buy plans into distribution parameters, allocate merchandise to stores and analyze and adjust store parameters to maximize sales and profit.
- Develop distribution strategies and utilize JDA to maximize in stock position.
- Translate assortment and buy plans into distribution parameters.
- Analyze stock to sales and adjust store parameters to increase or decrease product flow.
- Distribute initial order and replenishment to stores.
- Review and fill back orders.
- Work with visual floor set to insure in stock and presentation quantity by location.
- Manage new store planned inventory levels to insure in stock store opening.
- Recommend to Planner and merchant distribution strategies to maximize business.
- Monitor and resolve inventory control issues with on hand accuracy and data integrity.
- Insure stores maintain appropriate in stock services levels weeks on hand.
- Create and update store groups to support distribution strategy.
- 1-2 year previous retail distribution experience.
- Excellent EXCEL skills (Pivot Tables and Vlookups)