Aquent is looking for an experienced Allocadia strategist to redesign an existing implementation for a multibillion dollar B2B company. As the lead Strategist, you will be responsible for working with senior leadership to develop the right architecture to optimize Marketing Performance Management (MPM) across multiple business units. In this role, you will analyze the business requirements, develop the data source strategy and hierarchy, and lead the redesign and relaunch of the Allocadia implementation. Expert knowledge of Allocadia platform integration with Salesforce, Eloqua and Workfront is essential.
As an Implementation Consultant, you will report to the VP of Professional Services at Allocadia and work closely with the Customer Success Team and our customers’ teams to onboard new customer accounts and expand platform adoption with existing accounts. You will acquire deep knowledge of the Allocadia Platform and use that, along with your implementation/delivery and client management skills, to help customers overcome challenges and achieve their objectives. You will be comfortable translating customer needs to the Allocadia platform, communicating to a primarily non-technical audience in remote and face-to-face meetings. You will take end-to-end responsibility for successful launch of multiple customer accounts.
· Working closely with (Insert Client’s job title here) you will deliver the Allocadia reimplementation strategy and oversee execution of the implementation.
· Design the data architecture flow and tech design requirements.
· Develop appropriate project plans, hit project milestones and deliver on time
· Consult with the client to translate their business needs to functional areas of the Allocadia platform
· Chair remote and face-to-face functional and technical discussions that guide the decision making process while offering best practice guidance along the way
· Configure and test the Allocadia platform to align to client decisions
· Identify internal process improvements related to professional services methodology
· If requested, have the right skillset to provide Allocadia training for administrators and end-users
· Must demonstrate working knowledge of information security, data privacy, and secure data handling processes and procedures.
Qualifications and Career Motivations:
· Proven Allocadia strategy and implementation experience for Large to Enterprise organizations
· 5+ years of client-facing delivery or technical consulting roles, ideally in a SaaS environment
· Solid experience working with SaaS integrations across Salesforce and Eloqua
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to confidently describe technical concepts to a non-technical audience
· Highly dependable, self-starter, high energy, positive attitude who likes problem solving
· Exceptional personal organization and time management skills, able to prioritize competing tasks and deadlines, paying close attention to detail
· Ability to assess complex situations and facilitate solutions in a collaborative manner with teammates and customers
· Project Management and Business Analysis skills and experience would be an asset
· Experience and knowledge with Marketing Operations would be an asset but aptitude and interest to learn key marketing concepts and processes is required