Our global consulting client is looking for an Alliance Marketing Manager to help build and strengthen the client's partnerships in the marketplace in alignment with their internal business strategy and brand program. This team provides end-to-end digital customer experience services, including creative design, digital content, commerce, and marketing solutions. This role can be done remotely and is through the end of August, with the strong potential to extend further.
This role will oversee and implement strategic marketing plans around the client's Alliance partnerships with a focus not only on the strategic marketing plans within and across the Alliances, but also on the content development, campaign execution, and operations related to each. This person is expected to deploy creative cross-channel marketing programs that promote the Alliance partnerships and work closely with the client's Interactive leadership team and Alliance stakeholders to ensure program success. The ideal person will be able to maintain a strategic perspective even under pressure, be solution-oriented and a problem solver, and remain a collaborative partner to marketing and business colleagues.
- Work closely with Alliance Leadership and Interactive Marketing Lead to design, manage and drive the execution of strategic, innovative marketing campaigns and initiatives for their Interactive Alliances
- Lead and develop core program components including, but not limited to: messaging, positioning, sales collateral, events, demos, research and thought leadership, digital marketing, video and creative assets.
- Create thoughtful, impactful, and scalable Alliance framework in order to recreate successful relationships with new Alliance partners
- Define target audience for each Alliance (both internal and external) and develop approach, sequencing, and planning
- Team with industry, geography, and growth-platform marketing leads to maximize collaboration opportunities, ensure campaign alignment, and share latest Alliance assets and content
- Collaborate with Digital Events team to ensure successful Alliance event participation and world class delivery
- Educate the sales teams on programs and solutions of Alliances by driving internal-facing activities and developing sales assets
- Identify and maximize external-facing opportunities across events, media, and digital channels to promote program and build awareness