My client is a Global Technology Company renowned for its innovative approach to how the world is connected.
You will be responsible for supporting the execution of the UK partnership strategy with one of the key partners. You will work with the partner sales team to ensure you are on top of all joint deals and are supporting the team in executing a friction-less engagement. You will also be working with the partner marketing team to ensure execution and follow up of key events and campaigns. You will also report performance and forecasts to the business regularly.
You will be required to spend significant time in the partner UK offices to help support them with their activities. Your voice is critical in the refinement of our Go-To-Market message and grow awareness of offerings within the partners business. You are expected to build a well-established network of peers and contacts.
You are expected to be well versed in selling large technology players products and have operated in the public cloud market for some time. You are not strictly technical but your experience enables you to translate technical solutions into business outcomes with ease. You should be comfortable at the CXO level and able to quickly assess, critique and improve approach for key strategic opportunities.
- Help execute the GTM strategy with the partners, with key focus on driving friction less sales engagement. This will include activities such as building metrics and dashboards, ensuring updated salesforce, supporting with revenue recognition etc.
- Keep track of open joint opportunities and create weekly reports on them
- Supporting the partner in growing their business by working closely with their Managed cloud team and ensuring they are getting all support needed to make them successful
- Assist in the development and implementation of key marketing initiatives. Ensuring that they capture and follow up on all leads coming out of joint events and campaigns as part of our marketing plans
- Helping grow the influence of products within the partners and the wider ecosystem of partners.
- Present business updates in weekly meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field with 5+ years of sales and partner management experience
- Strong project management skills, communication and relationship-building skills
- Broad relevant knowledge of technology with experience in software services/web applications/XaaS/hosting/managed services/ cloud computing
- Experience maintaining metrics and dashboards preferably in Salesforce.com
- Self starter - highly motivated to work in a fast paced and high growth environment and continuously drive results
Nice to Have Skills:
- An understanding of managed services for Cloud - General knowledge of major Cloud platforms including AWS, GCP and/or Azure.
- Experience working with Partner Programs such as MSP