Do you love doing logos? Are you extremely detail oriented? In this role as an all round graphic designer, you will work onsite at my clients beautiful office which overlooks the quay! Successful candidates will work full time on a permanent basis.
Must be an enthusiastic team member comfortable working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. In order to contribute quickly, your creative skills should include 5+ years of print design and visual graphics work.
Projects you’ll be working across could include: sales collateral, logos, fliers, photo retouching, signage/large format, and point of sales marketing pieces. This is an all round designer position where you’ll have the opportunity to lead projects from concept through to completion. Need to feel comfortable with concepting, designing, production and have strong knowledge of printer requirements.
• Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite 5 (Photoshop, Illustrator and some InDesign)
• Comfortable generating unique creative solutions
• Ability to juggle and manage time while working on multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent attention to detail
• Highly skilled in both print and digital
• Communication skills (both written and oral) are essential as they will need to work directly with consultants
• Someone who can work really well as part of a team, but also have plenty of initiative to work on their own
• Skills in Video Editing or Animation (After Effects) would be an advantage, as would any illustration skills; but not essential.
• Bachelors in Design or equivalent
If the above sounds like YOU and are interested in hearing more about the opportunity, please apply ASAP with your latest CV & Portfolio that highlights relevant experience and design based projects. You can also send directly to Samantha George at sgeorge@Firebrandtalent.com