AQUENT is looking for an Agile Coach to work for a Fortune 200 Technology/Financial company located in Vienna, VA. Selected talent must work onsite, Mon to Fri, 40 hours per week. No remote work. Some relocation will be provided for the right talent.
• Act as a temporary Scrum Master for our team based in McLean and Wilmington, while coaching a just-certified team member to assume the role of Scrum Master
• Provide team level coaching on Agile practices, principles, roles, artifacts, and mechanics
• Support management understanding of their evolving roles within the Agile framework
• Support teams to identify opportunities and drive improvement within the team
• Bring industry knowledge from the Agile community to support our teams
• Provide portfolio and program level backlog refinement support
• Provide guidance on our Agile journey, supported through continuous improvement
• Leverage your expertise with multiple frameworks and tools to identify and use the right tool for the right job at the right time
• Note that this role requires travel between McLean, VA and Wilmington, DE
What you’re bringing to the table:
• Experience working with multiple Agile frameworks
• Experience with scaling frameworks
• Experience applying Lean concepts and principles in a knowledge work environment
• A toolbelt which includes familiarity of tools and techniques associated with Lean Startup, Project Management, Design Thinking, Human Centered Design
Interested applicants to send your updated resume directly to Rdavenport@aquent.com for immediate consideration. No phone calls please.