1 year contract
Pay: Up to 79/hr. DOE
Agency Relations is a dynamic, influential team which stewards agency rosters and relationships.
Team members are responsible for a wide spectrum of agencies and work across the entire gamut of marketing teams and projects.
From leading and establishing the basics on marketing process, to establishing agency relations and rosters, to taking a deeper dive into production and supporting structure, this is a team of task masters and pied pipers with experience on both client and agency side.
In this role, you will lead agency relations for client's Social, Photos, and Search Marketing teams and partner closely with business leads to extend, manage, and evolve the creative resource ecosystem. You’ll drive innovative high impact programs designed to educate key stakeholders and partners, steer projects to the right agencies, and manage the ongoing, aggregate day-to-day relationships. You'll also be responsible for establishing influencer marketing programs.
This is a cross-functional and cross-regional role involving work across many teams, including marketing, creative, digital, legal, finance, procurement, and others, as well as collaborating with regions.
This role involves significant contact with agencies.
- Work across the cross functional teams to extend, manage, and evolve the creative resource ecosystem
- Partner with marketers, global agency relations, supplier sourcing, legal, and business affairs to assess current agency usage, recommend future agency usage, and set up tight agency rosters by critical need area.
- Manage the ongoing, aggregate day-to-day relationships with key agency partners
- In partnership with global agency relations, and retail leadership, drive agency review process and bi-annual agency business reviews
- Create a central team briefing process, approval flow, and reporting system;
- Work across and consult with retail marketing to connect the right projects with the right creative partner, to coach/help refine briefs, validate budgets and costs, mediate relationships as needed
- Work with business affairs, supplier sourcing and agency relations to negotiate
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 6+ years relevant work experience).
- At least 6+ years of work experience in brand and technology marketing
- Experience working on both the agency and client-side
- Strong preference for experience in the social marketing and influencer marketing spaces
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven track record of successfully managing cross-functional teams and agencies
- Ability to effectively operate in a fast-paced, constantly evolving, team environment
- Ability to influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
1 year contract