Do you love organizing? Then we've got the perfect job for you! We're looking for a freelance Project Manager for one our agency clients in downtown Boston. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a top agency in town!
Ideally this person has previous agency experience, ability to manage web applications and be client facing.
- Must be able to work onsite (downtown Boston)
- Estimated Duration: 3-6 months, 20 hours a week (to start)
- Identify strategies and solutions to ensure quality and timelines
- Collaborate with internal teams to scope potential projects
- Communicate progress, status and concerns
- Create plans, deadlines and changes
- Previous PM experience in an agency setting
- Previous experience managing digital projects
- Manage projects to ensure delivery is within scope, on time, and within budget.
- Maintain a positive relationship with clients and ensure client satisfaction
- Ability to deliver consistent and clear communication to project teams and clients
- High attention to detail
- Time management and ability to prioritize work
- Ability to work onsite and willing to travel for client meetings when needed
Don't wait to apply! This is an immediate opening so if you're in the market and can start right away, please let us know!