My client is a Global Technology Company who is looking for an Agency Partner to join the team for a 12 month contract, paying up to £65 000/annum pro rata PAYE depending on experience.
As an Agency Relations Program Manager you’re a big thinker project manager, balancing strategic projects with day-to-day executional skills. You're expected to be fluent in agency best practice and project management, with a healthy experience set across agency and client side work and familiarity with contractual matters. You have extensive experience in partner management and marketing governance, and a deep and wide understanding of the agency landscape. In this role, you'll structure and deliver a full program of internal and external-facing initiatives on behalf of European Agency Relations Team in close cooperation with a cross functional team to streamline how we partner with our creative partners. You'll be tasked with creating and administering systematic processes, and will serve as a key contact across marketing.
- Working across and consulting with Marketing and cross-functional teams to own and drive the planning, set up and delivery of the expanding EMEA Agency Relations program in collaboration with Legal, Global Business Affairs, Supplier Sourcing, and Global Agency Relations.
- Managing, maintaining and evolving the EMEA creative agency roster
- Management of broad agency and marketing communications and trainings related to process improvements.
- Creation and administration of systematic processes.
- Support with other general business and legal affairs matters: eg. structuring major retainer agreements, advising marketers on contracting.
Secondary responsibilities would include;
- Support work with cross-functional teams to influence, implement, extend, manage, and evolve our creative resource ecosystem
- Work across marketing to connect the right projects with the right agency partner
- Help develop and refine marketing briefs
- Support implementation of systems, processes, and events to optimize brand operations across products and functions
- Take on special projects as needed
Experience and Skills:
- At least 6 years of work experience in brand and technology marketing
- Proven track record of successfully managing cross-functional teams and agencies.
- Experience working on both the agency and client-side, in a variety of functions (preferred: business affairs, account management, production, planning, brand management), with intimate working knowledge of how agencies function and how decisions are made.
- Strong project management skills, with ability to effectively operate in fast-paced, constantly evolving, team environment.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Understanding of our products and the technology industry.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, solve complex problems and scale effectively across a large organisation and highly distributed team
- Knowledge of more than one European market.
- Fluency in a second European language beyond English.
- Manage time effectively both independently and as a member of a cross functional team.