We are looking for an experienced marketer to support the strategy, communciation, and program activation for the SMB Agency Audience in North America. This person will work support the SMB Agency Marketing Manager in partnership with the SMB Sales team to impact perceptions and actions among this agency audience. This position is responsible for supporting the execution of a holistic go-to-market marketing strategy for the broad and diverse SMB agency ecosystem, including marketing program development, sales materials and integrated marketing campaigns to help meet and exceed revenue goals in the largest region. The successful candidate will have experience working with or at agencies to understand market needs and execute programs to deliver impact. The successful candidate will also have flexibility to work with changing priorities and strong attention to detail with project management.
- Support execution of North American marketing programs via project management that shift perception and drive revenue among SMB agencies
- Partner with sales and other cross-functional counterparts to solve challenges for this agency group via strategic communications, campaigns and programs
- Maintain and adhere to determined budget
- Support Marketing Manager in delivery of concise and powerful analysis of marketing impact
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, sales or digital media
- Communication and organizational skills, and ability to work with multiple cross-functional teams
- Comfort with a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
- Ability to translate complex concepts into simple and intuitive marketing programs
- Ability to distill complex data into digestible insights
- Knowledge of media landscape
- Experience with content development, strategy and project management
- BA/BS degree with strong academic background or equivalent experience.