We define the brand strategy and face tough marketing challenges every day.
Our aspirations are simple: we aspire to build our brand into something people love and instantly recognize. We make, breathe, and tell our brand story to provide the tools which enable the Windows ecosystem to tell our story - at every touch point and in every channel.
Looking for someone to manage the key/core messaging by campaign for our product, track messaging and copy updates, build copy libraries and share w/the teams, etc. Someone energetic but super organized, creative, and that has ace project mgmt. skills.
MUST HAVE 3+ YEARS OF AGENCY EXPERIENCE
- Able to write engaging and factual consumer-facing copy
- Skilled editor with outstanding communications skills
- Must understand and maintain brand tonality in various copy executions
- Must be proactive
- Needs to be able to understand brand strategy and business objectives and how they translate to copy
- Needs to be comfortable following creative direction
- Detail-oriented and organized, managing to timelines (and timelines/deliverables for others)
- Insightful and creative
- Familiarity working with marketing positioning framework and messaging
- Experience with consumer marketing required. Experience with consumer and commercial marketing of hi-tech, hardware, or consumer products preferred
- Able to prioritize multiple work streams and deadlines
- Project management of own work and of various related channels
- Content management
- Proficient with Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc)
- Comfortable with ambiguity
Able to maintain copy library (operational aspects of content management)
A high level of enthusiasm, ingenuity, self-motivation, resourcefulness and drive for results in a fast-paced competitive space. Must have a positive and team-oriented attitude as we all contribute to the quality of our work.