We are looking for After Effects and Cinema 4D Specialists! This is for our Large Media and Entertainment client in New York. The specialist would work with the Creative Services team on a freelance projects ranging from a few weeks to several months. Definite possibility of being asked back for additional freelance work or converting to a permanent role.
Looking for a seasoned designer with experience working as an animator, editor and 3D Generalist. Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D, X-Particles, Octane Render, Element 3D, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Body Paint and nuke on the creation of motion graphics and stills with modeling, texturing and rigging; shading and lighting emphasis.
Required software knowledge:
Cinema 4D, Octane Render, PhotoShop, After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, Premiere, Autodesk Flame, Autodesk Smoke, Mocha Pro and PFTrack. Must be able to work on PC.
- Working on content for the brands original shows and retail stores.
- Combining 2d and 3d elements into large-scale still images.
- Starting from a pencil sketch you will need to be able to utilize photoshoots, stock photography, 3d stock, and 3d modeling to generate 3d multipass renders that create a cohesive, photo-realistic image in Photoshop.
- Manage gallery and Key Art work with heavy compositing and color correction.
- Able to work in high-volume atmospheres under tight deadlines.
- Support the team with projects as needed.
- Work on large format file creation (Sizes up to 107 inches).
- Upsize existing files for retail store display.
- Extensive background in the Media/Entertainment field.
- Must be able to work with Art and Creative Directors and guide them through the projects from start to finish.
- The ideal candidate will be special effects oriented and understand complex print and digital concepts
- Must be willing to come in and work with the department and leave their egos at the door.
- Retouchers must be flexible, able to work tight deadlines and are able to get their hands dirty as far as cutting files up.
- Proficient in workflow, color correction (especially skin tones), understand file management, and color proofing processes.