Our client, an innovative and fast growing Financial Services provider, is looking for a tenacious and proactive Affiliates Manager to join their London team on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for acquiring new customers with a budget of £3 million: developing, optimising and ultimately executing against the marketing plan via affiliates and aggregators, for one of our brands for strategic and core partners. In addition you will manage the core partners delivery and the day-to-day relationship management. This is an important role reporting directly to the Senior Manager who is accountable for 40% of new customer acquisitions across the brands.
The role is a combination of management as well as operational execution. Management is required to formulate credible business plans, manage the strategic partnerships and expand the reach of the channel. Equally, the role holder will be required to manage the operational execution of the plans and to react to risks and opportunities that present themselves.
• Develop plans to optimise marketing activity and identify new customer and commercial opportunities
• Motivate existing affiliates and aggregators to optimize performance and deliver maximum exposure of products.
• Deliver plans on time and to budget. Strong leadership will be required to ensure that any underperformance or deviations are actively managed
• Collaborate with the New Product Development team and lead the thinking on product and pricing strategy across the core partnerships to ensure it is competitive and relevant to customer needs
• Create new promotions and customer incentives to distribute to the affiliate networks via newsletters and other affiliate communications
• Develop relationships with core partners, and manage day-to-day management to ensure partners receive the support that they need in order to perform
• Track and analyse metrics to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of the programme and make adjustments/negotiate changes to the commercial arrangements where appropriate
• Deliver accurate and timely updates of performance and forecasts to inform future strategies
• Work closely with Legal and Compliance team to ensure compliance in all aspects of marketing activity
• Proven delivery against targets (i.e. volumes, costs, quality etc.) with an ability to proactively react and respond to risks and opportunities
• A strong track record of successfully managing third party relationships
• Analytical skills in monitoring and analysing in-campaign and post-campaign performance
• Ability to identify relevant industry standards and emerging opportunities
• Excellent interpersonal skills - oral/written communication, collaboration & influencing skills
• Dynamic and highly motivated
• Entrepreneurial and a problem solver, strong command of numbers and analytics
• Team player willing to get stuck in and roll their sleeves up
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs