My client is a household name in online travel bookings, and they are looking for an experienced Affiliate Marketing Manager to join the team for a 12 month contract, paying up to £250/day limited/umbrella.
Spanning seven cities over three continents and several brands, this is a newly created global organisation that is passionate about establishing each brand as a leader in its respective market. We are a creative, entrepreneurial team leading its our strategy, product, retail, and marketing efforts to grow its portfolio of brands. Join our exciting team!
As one of the original pioneers in our sector, we are continuing to lead the way in online travel as the European arm of a global giant. The strength of our brand is matched by our passion for new technologies and techniques. This makes us a natural home for ambitious, career-focused professionals with the talent to thrive in a competitive, ever-evolving industry. We’re a business with a bright, vibrant personality and an entrepreneurial, multinational culture where you can play a part in transforming the way the world books travel. This role offers someone the opportunity to take ownership of one of our key marketing channels across our 7 markets.
The Affiliate Marketing Manager is responsible for day to day management of all affiliate programs – both direct and network, and reports into the Senior Director and Head of Regional Online Marketing.
The role has budget and performance responsibility for a wide range of affiliate partners to optimise & grow transaction volumes across all products at target marketing efficiencies. The role has pan-European responsibility covering all 7 markets we operate in – CH, DE, SE, FI, FR, IE & UK.
The role will work collaboratively with a range of internal teams (Brand, Merchandising, SEO, Mobile, , Finance, Technical and Product), as well as other brands to ensure best-in class execution of sales promotions.
• Direct partner management: Day to day management and development of direct affiliates.
• Network management: Day to day management of affiliate programs via networks.
• Strategy: Develop company affiliate strategy to optimise transaction and contribution growth.
• Performance analysis and reporting: Daily use of reporting tools to provide actionable insights and feed into weekly performance and trading meetings.
• Optimisation activity: Perform regular tests (creatives, promo codes, cashback rates, landing pages etc.) and monitor/report on results to roll out winners.
• Budget management, transactions and efficiency targets: Manage monthly budgets to deliver target transactions at target efficiencies as per budget. Revisiting the target assumptions during budget and forecast periods, liaising with the Leadership team and the Finance team.
• Tracking implementation: Ensure correct tracking is in place for all relevant activity to facilitate reporting and decision making.
• Collaboration/interaction with commercial, marketing, merchandising, brand and finance teams
• Experience of managing affiliates – either as an advertiser or at a network, preferably with travel experience
• Strong analytical experience with ability to deliver insights.
• Strong strategic and commercial mindset.
• Autonomous and results focused.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to sell ideas and programs to internal and external audiences.
• Team player, understands the big picture and how company-wide decisions or issues impact his/her area of responsibility.
• German and/or French language a bonus.
• Experience using Awin or PH reporting platforms a plus.