My client is one of the UK's fastest growing leading lifestyle brands, offering menswear, womenswear, accessories and everything in between.
They are currently looking for an E-Commerce Affiliate & Partnerships Manager to work as part of their Online Marketing team in Central London. Reporting into the Senior Ecommerce Marketing Manager, your role as the E-Commerce Affiliate & Partnership Manager will be to work with affiliate platforms and agencies.
Supporting the Senior Ecommerce Marketing Manager, the Affiliate & Partnership Manager manages the affiliate and partnership channel globally across multiple networks:
- The Affiliate & Partnership Manager will own the affiliate marketing strategy for the business to acquire new customers
- Budget management across Global programs
- Management of global agency and internal team
- Report on the channel using both SiteCatalyst and network data
- Plan, implement and execute effective affiliate marketing campaigns globally
- Foster strong relationships direct with content, technology and offer based affiliates
- Oversee day to day campaign activities across both the UK & international markets
- Deliver and report results for channel using Site Catalyst, making recommendations and adjustments to drive ROI and adhere to targets
- Work closely with in-house analyst to understand and report on channels effectiveness in driving growth and future strategy
The position requires strong relationship building skills with the ability to always think commercially.
- Account management/sales, digital marketing or affiliate marketing background
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent understanding of mathematics and ROI
- High attention to detail and quality of work
- High energy - looking to learn and help make improvements and drive change
- Ability to work under tight timelines and quick turnaround