Working with the Advertising team to create a plan for various advertising campaigns for key markets. This includes the following;
· Meet with key stakeholders to understand the strategy behind the proposed advertising
· Write a creative brief that outlines; target markets, goals and objectives, key messages, calls to action and landing page experience and metrics for purposes of measurement.
· Work with stakeholders to identify and find support for key messages of the campaign
· Create work-back schedules and a finalized media plans for the campaign
· Brief the creative team / agency on the project
Campaign Execution and Management
Work with internal teams and external advertising agencies to develop and produce creative for the campaign.
· Write ad copy for print, online and search ads (or provide thoughtful direction to the creative team)
· Adapt existing ads for different regions or channels providing creative writing and direction
· Provide detailed specs to creative teams for production
· Manage media plan to traffic elements on time
· Provide communication updates to key stakeholders
· Work with other marketing team members to update website / landing page experience
· Proof/QC all advertising deliverables route internally to obtain the appropriate sign off.
Based on the initial goals/targets set in the campaign brief, track and report on the results / key metrics of the campaign including; on-line, print, direct mail return rate, sales success, ROI etc.
As the qualified candidate you possess:
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business
Five years advertising experience (client or agency side)
2 years’ experience in the asset management and banking industries
Solid knowledge of mutual funds and general investment principles
Good understanding of the financial advisor segment
Excellent organizational and project management skills
Strong relationship and communications skills
Strong creative writing skills
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs