* Work a 4 day week!
* Close to public transport
* Established and Respected Institution
* Negotiable rates of pay
Do you currently work for an Advertising or Media agency and are want more work life balance? Do you want the flexibility of freelancing but want a long-term assignment? Sound too good to be true? Keep reading!
Our Client is a leading institution, are based in the heart of CBD and are looking to complement their Brand team with a Advertising co-ordinator. This fantastic, fast paced and friendly team are looking to fill an 8-week vacancy, starting in early June. You will be responsible for developing and implementing advertising plans and preparing advertising material for internal clients.
Your main areas of responsibility will cover:
* Preparation of advertising plans and creative material
* Purchasing of media on behalf of internal clients
* Preparation of written briefs to inform all advertising activity
* Obtaining approvals and dispatching of work
* Manage advertising budgets in conjunction with the management team
* Maintaining and updating homepage banners
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have
* Demonstrated experience in a similar role
* Impeccable interpersonal skills and a high attention to detail
* Experience in an Account Management role within Advertising / Media agency would be seen as advantageous.
* Considerable experience in marketing or advertising, and project management would be paramount to your success.
In Return, this employer of choice will reward you with a flexible 4 day week, a friendly and dynamic team culture, and an opportunity to work with one of Victoria’s most respected institutions.
As an AQUENT freelance talent you will be recognised for the fantastic work you achieve, rewarded with a talent rewards program have a personalised and professional service. You will eligible for great discounts and training and have weekly pay slips, online timesheets, and access to the online portfolio portal. AQUENT span 10 countries and have over 25 years industry knowledge. We know our industry and will represent you to the best of Australia's brands!
To apply to this role amazing opportunity, please contact our friendly team or Kimberley Hayes on 02 8288 8218 or email
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
* Work a 4 day week!