6 Month contract (on going contract work after that)
Responsible for holistic, effective integration of managing the creation, dissemination and application of all format and business unit campaign assets, ensuring consistency with strategies and standards and driving integration through assigned communication vehicles. Serves as key point of contact for internal and external partners, collaborating with them to translate marketing and communication objectives of formats and/or businesses into holistic, integrated and effective communication. Responsible for managing all assets and ensuring that all internal and external partners have thorough understanding of them.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Manages brand/campaign asset creation, leading work from IMC briefing through the strategy and creative development, approval and production process and driving the immersion of internal and external partners.
2. Works with Creative Director, Advertising Director, Program Development team, Store Environment team, Online team, CRM team, Production Center of Excellence team, Marketing Planning team and agency and vendor partners to develop, execute and maintain the accuracy and integrity of integrated, multi-channel programs and all their assets for seasonal, business unit specific and format initiatives.
3. Review and approve IMC briefs submitted from Business Units and Storewide Marketing Planning, ensuring accuracy, completeness and adherence to brand and format guidelines.
4. Assists IMC Leadership in developing brand-consistent campaign assets and immersing all partners, ensuring that strategic and marketing objectives are achieved and company brand guidelines are followed.
5. Collaborates with Marketing Management Office, Production Center of Excellence and agencies to establish and manage development and production schedules for each assigned project.
6. Partners with internal and external content creators to ensure each understands and can effectively integrate creative developed into their assigned channels/media.
7. Works with businesses and other internal and channel partners to understand goals and objectives and translate those into effective, actionable inputs for agency partners.
8. Coordinates work in progress reviews from various channels/media at ongoing integration meetings.
9. Builds and maintains highly effective and collaborative partnerships with all internal and external partners.
10. Updates and maintains historical reels/library within enterprise Digital Asset Management system.
11. Collaborates with Program Development and Marketing Planning to develop post mortem results and key learnings.
12. Travels as needed for location shooting, photo shoots, etc to ensure creative compliance and accuracy of merchandise.
13. Gathers, tracks and manages changes to product offers/candidates for each marketing elements.
14. Manages added value programs (e.g. online, print, TV) negotiated by media agencies, ensuring quick and accurate delivery of content, product samples, visual assets and key talking points.
15. Facilitates legal approvals of names, themes, scripts etc as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED TO PERFORM ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
BA/BS in Marketing, Advertising, Business or Communications.
3+ years experience in a retail marketing group, promotion or advertising
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs