The Advertising Advisor will be responsible for developing the strategy and project managing the execution of our local market integrated marketing campaigns across the media mix. Accountable for integrating strategies, calendar, plans and tactics across local market's cross-functional team. Responsible for managing deliverables for pre-and-post production of advertising.. Lead in managing the local market and ad hoc paid social media plans using advanced targeting techniques, content development, and analytics. Lead in developing activation strategies and tactics for local event sponsorships.
Scope of Role:
• Project Management-Ability to manage and track complex integrated plans and associated deliverables across creative media and cross-functional team to ensure seamless integration and on-time delivery. Demonstrated experience in communicating to various stakeholders
• Social Digital Paid Media-Understands how to development paid social media plans and advanced targeting techniques to reach right audience with right content. Ability to analyze performance against metrics to identify insights for continuous improvement within social platforms
• Event Sponsorship Activation-Practical experience in optimizing sponsored event by developing strategies and tactics to create a branded onsite experience
• Advertising Execution-Experience in working with Agency in the development and execution of advertising (ie. films digital banners radio outdoor) including substantiating proof points, preparation for photo shoots and post production
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of 8-10 years of proven experience in marketing, media and/or advertising role.
• Experienced in providing direction/input to advertising and media agency to develop creative and social/digital media plans.
Prior experience at an advertising agency or within a corporate marketing department