• News Liaison – Engage with the News Sales team daily to offer updates on inventory availability, campaign performance, product performance, and general campaign trouble-shooting. Collaborate with News Ad Product Manager as needed to deliver accurate, timely reporting on News advertising opportunities. Deliver quick, consistent results with accuracy, proficiency and enthusiasm.
• Account Management – Take responsibility for managing the day-to-day business of the customer to ensure sold campaigns are fulfilled. Utilize data insights to deliver robust campaign reporting showcasing value to their campaign objectives. To ensure service and operational excellence, recommend appropriate SLAs to customers to best meet their needs while ensuring flawless execution and launch of their campaigns. Anticipate and manage all process/policy exceptions and initiate approvals processes, including management of communications and expectations with client. Lastly, maintain data quality and integrity by enforcing all standard policies and procedures, including management of communications and expectations with client.
• Creative Execution – Engage with customers to deliver specifications for creative purchased for their campaign. Once creative is received, test against specifications, build and assign as appropriate. Manage all escalations for missing or inaccurate creative. Once the campaign is live, conduct ongoing monitoring of delivery and pacing and investigate and resolve delivery / performance issues. Drive resolution of campaign issues as appropriate.
• Escalation Management – Build a network of key internal contacts to secure strong cross-group collaboration prior to urgent customer requests or escalations. Explore customer complaints and issues thoroughly to resolve problems quickly and efficiently. Work across organizational boundaries and with multiple functions to solve customer problems.
Key Success Criteria
• Provide world-class service to a portfolio of clients
• Revenue protection against assigned quota
• Flawless execution of customer campaigns
• Minimize credits
• Communicate effectively by telephone and face-to-face at all levels in Advertising and in the Customer organization
• Display an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Advertising products and services
Qualifications – BA/BS with 3+ years digital advertising experience
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs