Top Media & Entertainment client is seeking an Advertising Account Manager for a one year temporary assignment with full benefits!
This person will be reporting to the Manager, Digital Account Management. The role will work with business partners to bring to life their Marketing, Sales and Brand Synergy needs for their websites, mobile apps and social outlets. The ideal candidate will have both an understanding of digital strategy and strategic marketing on owned and operated websites and social media apps. The candidate will need to have strong strategic, collaboration and communication skills.
• Relationship Management - Foster effective working relationships; Clear and consistent verbal and written communications tailored to the audience
• Marketing, Sales & Brand Synergy Strategy - Promotional placement tracking and reporting, editorial plans, and social posts to gain and share actionable insights to drive traffic and revenue to sites & apps; Understand business drivers and financial returns; use synergy/sponsorship opportunities to extend reach and results
• Project Management - Generate project briefs and other documents to illustrate the essential elements of a project including objectives, strategies, target audience, background, and execution considerations
• Product/Account - Plan-Develop initiatives to improve performance, business results and audience engagement
• Social Metrics and Trends - Responsible for testing on social platforms and support social Influencer strategy and content development
• A minimum of 2 years combined business and online experience
• Experience with marketing, brand strategy and digital strategy
• Ability to work collaboratively across large matrix organizations
• Travel Industry knowledge
• Mobile user experience
• Experience in multiple social platforms
• Prior work with social Influencers