The Account Executive will report to an Account Manager, and work on multiple lines of business with multiple clients. The candidate will manage the relationship between the in-house agency and internal marketing partners. They will be responsible for driving creative strategies, content execution, time frames and budgets in accordance with planned business goals. Build and maintain solid partnerships with marketing in support of the development and implementation of multi-channel deliverables in print (save the date, ads, invitations, brochures, other collateral) and digital (HTML). Primary responsibilities include project accountability to meet objectives, deadlines and workload. High volume. Agency is process driven, so comfort with close adherence to process is needed. The account role also requires strong relationship skills for work clients and internal Agency partners.
• 3-7 years of Advertising agency experience within Financial Services
• Experience managing digital projects
• Ability to solve problems
• Ability to work autonomously and in a group environment
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent presentation skills
• Excellent listening and consultative & partnership capabilities
• Fast-learner with demonstrated success in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to influence & negotiate with business partners
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
Strong PPT and Word proficiency; Experience managing digital creative work: online advertising, websites, micro-sites
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must have Account management experience.