Our client is a Fortune-500 pharma/bioscience firm seeking a bright, energetic candidate to join their team as an Account Executive supporting internal brand clients. If you have ad agency background, or experience working with pharmaceutical brands, this could be a great opportunity for you! Please read on:
Position Description and Responsibilities
- atleast 2-3 years of Account Executive and atleast 1 year Traffic experience.
- Will handle all production management of outside vendor projects, image purchasing and retouching, inventory, reprints, routing ads and BRCs based on media schedule.
- Responsible, very organized, outgoing, proactive team player who can handle change with professionalism.
• Develops and maintains solid client relationships; encourages a collaborative approach with departmental team members.
• Works with Account Executive to create value added benefits tailored to specific client needs.
• Seeks advisement from Senior Account Supervisor and Account Executive in developing overall understanding of client marketing strategies and objectives.
• Strong relationship builder. Develops and maintains solid client relationships, encourages a collaborative approach with department team members.
• Uses marketing and branding experience to create value-added benefits for internal clients.
• Leverages knowledge and understanding of graphic design, creative and production to facilitate effective communication between client and departmental teams.
• Partners with outside agencies to manage promotional and marketing efforts for all clients. Oversees Traffic Coordinator activities, managing workload, priorities and project planning. Negotiates timelines and ensures all deadlines are maintained.
• Collaborates on creative development and direction with client, design and production teams.
Skills and Knowledge Desired
• Prior traffic experience, with working knowledge of media, graphic design, production and print
• Excellent project management and organizational skills, coupled with the ability to multitask effectively.
• Team player with excellent relationship-building skills. Ability to lead cross-functional teams.
• Operates effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Adept at crisis management; resourceful and solution oriented.
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills a must.
Experiences/Position Requirements Desired
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Marketing education or background.
• 3+ years professional ad agency account management experience, preferably including print, direct marketing campaigns, online, TV, and radio.
• Demonstrated project management skills.
• At least 3 years experience in an internal corporate account team.
• Working knowledge of Pharmaceutical Regulatory, Legal and Compliance guidelines preferred.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs