Seeking an Advertising Account Coordinator to join an in-house agency at a major Biotech client in the greater Boston area!
The Creative Services Account Coordinator is responsible for day-to-day execution of all projects provided by internal brand clients working closely with and under the direction of the Creative Services Associate Account Lead.
S/he is responsible for all CCoE deliverables being uploaded, reviewed and revised according to the client's regulatory process and will partner closely with the CCoE project management team to ensure all jobs are seamlessly flowing through the CCoE workflow process for on-time and on-budget delivery.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to
• Oversight of CCoE regulatory review process
o Primary point of contact to ensure all pieces are annotated and uploaded into Veeva for Regulatory review
o Ensure all changes are pulled through and pieces are proofread prior to release
• Maintain all internal documentation and communication for each job
o Initiate all jobs in the CCoE project management system and Veeva, ensure team is aligned on job name and specifics and jobs and job status are captured on status report
o Set up necessary meetings throughout workflow process – creative client presentations, client feedback regroups as necessary, etc.
o Summarize change (change orders) and partner with PM/APM to confirm edits are addressed
o Partner with PM/SPM to determine turnaround time based on necessary edits
o Escalate risk as appropriate depending on changes of scope or timing
• 1 plus years in an advertising agency environment with Biotech/Pharma industry related experience.
• Extremely detail oriented and organized.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects simultaneously.
• Experience with Veeva Vault or similar system helpful.
• Knowledge of Clients & Profits helpful.
Bachelor’s Degree required