The Ads team is a solution-generating force that helps sales teams and advertisers. These solutions need to be scalable to support millions of customers worldwide. In addition to troubleshooting on the customer side, work with Sales, Product and Engineering teams within the business to develop better tools and services to improve products based on the evolving needs of users. As a cross-functional and global team, it's important to help keep the lights on and the ads fresh.
The Global Support team in Ads plays a critical role in the businesses success, supporting sales teams, advertisers and products that enhance business potential by consistently providing scalable product solutions, reliable information based on efficient, consultative analysis and timely communications. Alongside support and troubleshooting work, partner with sales, product management and engineering to focus on developing innovative, scalable support solutions that effectively serve the growing customer base.
As a Support Specialist you will act as a critical means of support for sales teams and customers, and have a passion for delivering excellent customer service, improving it all the time. In this specialist role you will become a product expert, focused on handling troubleshooting tasks so that the sales teams can concentrate their efforts on client-specific activities.
Proactively reach out to clients and agencies for billing information, monitor MDB account dashboards for issues & confirm changes are executed to reduce future billing issues.
(Most common use case is for DCM Clients who are able to create new campaigns/advertiser IDs in the product & spend revenue, without being mapped to a billable entity)
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Prioritize and deliver outstanding customer service, troubleshooting and resolving issues from sales teams and advertisers, agencies & partners
- Manage sales and customer inquiries related to DoubleClick by live channels and email tickets
- Contribute to the development of internal products and processes, including developing documentation and training materials
- Work directly with large customers as well as internal sales teams
- Engage with cross-functional partners to resolve issues
- Fluency in English along with French/German/Spanish/Italian in whatever combination
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience)
- Excellent communications, problem-solving and analytical skills
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience of using DoubleClick or AdWords or other online display advertising systems would be an advantage
- Customer focus with strong communication skills and client facing experience, ideally of a technical nature
- Experience in an online advertising role and familiarity with the ad serving industry and internet technologies
- Being extremely proactive, organized, responsible, and having the proven ability to work well with a team