Adobe Analytics Consultant
We are seeking a freelance Adobe Analytics Analyst for a CorpComm web team. In this role, you will support marketing and web analytics for a Pensacola based corporation.
• Leads analysis and generating reports that track the performance of campaigns and product launches, as well as conducing competitive analysis and research on best practices and market trends within digital analytics
• Development of reports and analysis using Business Intelligence platform.
• Work collaboratively with team, across departments and with vendors to execute timely structured analysis and deliver actionable insights and recommendations in order to measure and optimize marketing campaigns
• Provide support for post campaign analysis, business insights, and recommended actions across all marketing channels both online and offline
• Perform data cleansing
• Create a positive work environment and foster a team approach
• Monitor external services and studies in order to update teams on new strategies, tools and methodologies for usability and analytics tracking or reporting
• 3-5 years of relevant experience
• Strong understanding of visualization platforms such as Tableau.
• Experience using SAS, SPSS or similar tools.
• Experienced in Adobe Analytics, with an understanding of additional web analytics tools (i.e., Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.)
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and synthesize data
• Exceptional time management skills
• High intellectual curiosity and creativity
• Self-directed and self-motivated
• Strong quantitative capabilities and research skills
• Exceptional communications skills, both oral and written
• Ability to manage multiple priorities at once and shift priorities seamlessly
• Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
• Flexibility and adaptability as projects and priorities evolve
• Passion for the digital space
• Knowledge of SQL would be preferred
• Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook