We are in need of an Admissions Officer for a long standing client of ours. You will be working with a private school system that is internationally based. This role works in tandem with the marketing and communications departments. You will be helping parents and students to get a good sense of the school and complete their enrollment plan. This role does have a sales component to it and you will have Admissions department numbers and metrics.
There is a lot of opportunity and growth within in the role and company. They are a global school system and you have the opportunity of growth.
Some things that are required:
- Guide parents and students through the admissions process, making the experience positive, straightforward and engaging throughout.
- Build an understanding of each family’s needs and interests throughout the Parent Experience Journey.
- Drive conversion at each stage of the pipeline by maintaining a focus on ‘closing’ towards the next step.
- Ensure that the school’s brand and core messages are integrated throughout the Purchase process.
- Support the Admissions Manager throughout the re-enrolment process to optimize the retention of existing students and families.
- Ensure the school’s admissions processes adhere to any group policies and local market regulations.
- Manage data capture and lead management through iSAMs currently and our CRM system when this launches.
- Provide appropriate feedback and best practice share to other members of the Admissions and wider school team.
- Take a proactive approach to personal development planning using company toolkits and procedures as appropriate.
If you have a warm personality and have been in luxury customer service, please send me a current resume! email@example.com