Our client, a global E-commerce company, is seeking your help with facilitating tests for their electronic devices. We are seeking very friendly individuals to help with answering questions and help facilitate the testing environment.
Services to be performed:
Event facilitators will manage the event and also to encourage/motivate passing employees to participate in the event; we offer DONUTS for anyone who participates! The event facilitator responsibility includes guiding the participants to the available devices and related event activities to what is being tested; once completed, they will collect feedback questionnaires.
- We are looking for someone who is a team player and feels comfortable working in a collaborative environment. You will need to be energetic and demonstrate enthusiasm around the new testing to encourage participants.
- Ability to facilitate the event and guide testing participants.
- Motivate/encourage employees in the lobby to participate in the User Acceptance testing.
The role will include:
- Guiding participants through application (quality assurance testing).
- Motivating folks in the lobby with donuts to help with the testing (must be willing to convince others quickly).
- Other teams will help get things set up and someone will be there to assist in answering questions.
You will have:
- Previous event management experience and coordination
- Any kind of beta testing
- Need to be tech savvy, and like to play with devices
- User acceptance testing or Usability testing
- Past experience facilitating technological events
-Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:30-2:30pm