A major global clothing brand is searching for an experienced Administrative Assistant to support upper-level executives in their day-to-day operations. If you're adept at multi-workstream coordination, managing event calendars, and keeping operations afloat via meticulous organization, we're looking for you! Our ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience in admin role, and will be comfortable reporting juggling multiple priorities across several stakeholders.
• Manage daily workflow for leaders (calendar, email, voicemail, phone, contacts, group/team meetings, expenses, filing, travel arrangements, presentations, etc.) as necessary and agreed upon with leader while providing general support and assistance to their teams.
• Manage calendars to maximize efficiency and schedule meetings with internal and external business partners.
• Assist as needed in the development of presentations in PowerPoint and Word.
• Handle reconciliation of executive expenses in an efficient and timely manner.
• Arrange onsite and offsite meetings and events as necessary: Coordinate scheduling and logistics (coordinate conference rooms, equipment and catering as needed) creating agendas and providing documents and other meeting materials as necessary.
• Stay abreast of organizational changes; maintain accurate department organization charts, phone lists, email & voicemail distribution lists.
• Manage new hire/contractor set-up including procuring equipment, badges and ensuring workspace is set-up.
• Order and manage the distribution of supplies, office and computer equipment.
• Develop strong partnerships with all levels of internal and external business partners.
• General office duties such as copying, processing mail, filing, faxing, etc.
• Covers for other Administrative Assistants during PTO to ensure smooth coverage to support other leaders, departments and functions.
• Other responsibilities including special projects as required increasing the professional effectiveness and efficiency of the leader and the overall team.
• 3-5 years administrative experience in a professional setting
• Demonstrate professionalism and ability to maintain highest level of confidentiality.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal/people skills; ability to establish and build partnerships with all levels of management and business partners.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Strong problem solving and follow up skills.
• Able to think independently, be proactive and take initiative.
• Exceptional time management, prioritization skills, and an ability to be flexible in reprioritizing
• Able to handle multiple tasks/projects, concurrently, with tight deadlines.
• Excellent organizational and follow-up skills with attention to detail.
• Strong computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)