If you have initiative, drive, and are looking to be part of a fun and energetic team, this job is for you! This cutting edge team, part of a global tech org, is looking for an experienced and energetic Administrator to support its growth! Candidates must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills, along with the ability to work independently and professionally with all levels in the organization. If you have experience working in a tech environment that is a bonus! You must be resourceful and able to deal with ambiguity, possess solid project management and problem-solving skills, be able to work effectively under pressure and within short time constraints, prioritize while multi-tasking, and be flexible in the performance of the job responsibilities.
Key responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Supporting the team leadership with calendar management, meeting organization, appropriate allocation of time, travel arrangements, and expense reports.
- Partnering with site administrative staff, coordinating cross-collaborating with the team's Administrative group in Redmond. Partnering with HR, Staffing, and Finance as needed.
- Aiding to manage Headcount related tools/coordination. Maintaining distribution lists. Managing space allocation, anticipating possible compression issues, scheduling individual moves, and assisting with group moves.
- Assist with purchasing equipment, services and supplies, managing supplier and vendor contracts, creating purchase orders and processing invoices. Track assets, updating custodians, cost centers, PC Recycled assets, and equipment transfers.
- Assisting to review operating budget and spend, identifying near-overages and issues. Partnering with Finance to ensure no reporting discrepancies. Acting as interim approver on all team expense reports, ensuring coding accuracy.
- Organizing and planning off-sites and morale events and also cross-collaborating, planning, and support on team and org events including All-Hands Meetings, morale events, and others as needed.
- Help set up and drive some meetings such as weekly demos (getting communication tools set up, organizing presentations, voting for winners, prizes)
- Come on the team and be as empowered as you want to be because you want to build a cohesive, fun and productive environment for the team
- Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated successful Administrative experience in a fast-paced environment
- Scheduling experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong cross-team collaboration skills
- Ability to be flexible and work quickly and efficiently