Large Entertainment and Hospitality brand in Lake Buena Vista, FL is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team. This is a 7-month temporary opportunity with the possibility of extending. The Administrative Assistant will support a Project Team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a team environment
- Mature, credible and strong interpersonal skills; proactive and self-motivated
- Enthusiastic attitude and strong work ethic
- Natural curiosity and desire to learn
- Demonstrate the ability to blend a positive attitude, flexibility, discretion and command while managing multiple priorities including calendar management, strong phone skills, planning and organizing the Project Manager’s day, planning travel, preparing written communication, expense reports, meeting setup and notes, as well as telephone coverage.
- Seeking a candidate with exceptional delivery of assertive professionalism, a self-starter able to anticipate needs and handle confidential information, offer creativity to initiate enhancements and maximize work products, drive work products and showcase action-oriented follow-through, master technology and a variety of computer programs, be flexible with work schedule and meet impromptu demands.
- Coordinate multiple meetings and calendars, make appropriate decisions and take a proactive approach to ensuring the office is organized and efficient.
- Proactively manage recurring meetings, calendar conflicts, cross-office logistical needs, cancellations and keep the Project Manager on schedule.
- Monitor and keep track of Project Manager’s specific needs with regards to desk time, critical meetings, preferred communication methods, lunch coordination/pickup on meeting heavy days etc.
- Perform as a proactive member of the team while supporting the Project Manager and contributing ideas for continuous improvement.
- Provide back-up support to the other Administrative Assistants as appropriate. Ensure coverage for Project Manager when not in the office.
- Provide support for day-to-day needs of the team.
- Assist with scheduling rooms and setting up work sessions, including catering, supplies, and other requests from team members such as purchase orders, travel authorizations, expense reports, etc.