Are you an experienced Administrative Assistant with experience using SAP?
One of Aquent's major beauty & skincare brands is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support their Real Estate team with processing invoices. This is a freelance position (40 hours/week) and an ongoing need. SAP IS A MUST!
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate operations in the finance department. Performs advanced, diversified and confidential administrative duties requiring broad and comprehensive experience, skill and knowledge of organization policies and practices.
Key Job Duties:
· Creating Purchase Orders and timely receipting of invoices for Fleet, Finance, Real Estate & IT in SAP.
· Expert in training others on process and policies relating to Purchase Orders.
· Scanning and emailing of vendor creation or amendment documents to our International Global Master Data.
· Scanning and emailing of invoices to the International Accounts Payable Team.
· Logging and depositing checks received.
· Print, distribute, mail and track local checks to vendors.
· Administering US & CAN Fleet (Company car) in accordance with company policies.
- Administration and coordination of the organization's fleet of motor vehicles
- Maintains accurate records of vehicles.
- Ensures compliance with government rules and regulations and files paperwork in support of this compliance as needed.
- Coordinates with employees to ensure repairs or preventative maintenance, ensuring that the necessary numbers of fleet vehicles are available at all times.
- Act as the key contact with fleet supplier of fleet vehicles, fleet drivers, line managers, HR , Indirect Sourcing , Payroll and Finance as required.
- Coordinating credit card merchant services requirements for stores.
- Managing Concur (Expense reimbursement system) and Egencia (Travel accounts) accounts for the US Market HQ and retail as well as running monthly reports as needed.
- Managing American Express corporate and retail accounts which includesprocessing corporate card applications and cancelling card accounts.
- Working with Human Resources to audit and maintain all active and terminated accounts in Concur, Egencia and American Express.
- Administrative responsibilities for the VP, Finance
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Responsible for maintaining the ethical standards of The Body Shop including minimizing the environmental, health and safety risks in the workplace. Report potential risks, near misses and real accidents to relevant managers.
· Three or more years of administrative experience.
· Proficient using Windows, Microsoft Office Suite of products, specifically Excel, INternt Applications and e-mail.
· Experience using SAP is a MUST, Concur is a PLUS!
· Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple taks in a fast paced environment are necessary.
· Excellent Communications skills
· High School Diploma Required.
· Ability to work overtime, as necessary.