Looking to join one of the most exciting companies to work for in the world? We are looking for an Admin Assistant who is bright, friendly and looking to own their responsibitlites. My client is the largest social media company in the world and their advertising engineering team requires support for 2 Execs as well as the larger team. If this sounds like you, get in touch!
* Provide a high level of administrative and operational support to two senior leads and the wider community health of the Ads Engineering
* Perform administrative tasks in a timely manner demonstrating attention to detail in relation to calendar management, travel, expenses, etc.
* Organise and manage team off-sites, events, and activities for the Director's team, the leadership team and org. Follow and maintain budgets, research best options, coordinate the logistics including meals, transportation, onsite activities, invoices, etc
* Ensure and maintain a good level of communication across the team and leadership group, track changes, and manage agendas for multiple team meetings.
* Project manage different events for the leadership team
* Manage the internal tools and various groups
* Build strong relationships with different stakeholders (Facilities, Events, Space Planning, Security, etc ) and become a POC for team inquiries
* Desk Moves - understand team space needs and what is required to effect change if needed
* Collaborate with other admins and be available to help plan team events as needed
* Managing and welcoming visitors from global offices and providing an ad-hoc support, if required
* At least 5+ years of full-time, recent administrative experience directly supporting 1 or more Director level
* Experience of supporting the leadership team within a fast-paced, high-tech international team environment
* Strong calendar management, travel scheduling, budgeting, project-management while supporting the growth of Engineering team
* Effective organisational skills, with a demonstrated attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment;
* Team player with strong interpersonal and communications skills
* Creative with the ability to generate new ideas and inspire other team members
* Experience with scaling space management and planning to accommodate regular growth amongst teams
* Must be flexible and able to quickly react to last minute changes
* Ability to hit the ground running and take charge of the position
* BA/BS degree or equivalent