Large Media & Entertainment company in Orlando area is seeking a temporary Administrative Assistant to join their team. The Administrative Assistant will provide day-to-day clerical and administrative support for multiple managers an will perform general clerical duties including maintain calendars; prepare presentations, memos (including some composition), letters, expense reports, copying, faxing, printing documents, shredding, Express mail labels/packages, and other correspondence.
- Review for completeness and accuracy of documents prepared for manager's signature.
- Maintain and create a task list for team member to include reminders to group for upcoming deadlines.
- Provide telephone coverage and backup for other support personnel.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings/conference rooms, arrange catering (if requested), travel arrangements, filing, and other office duties.
- Prepare authorizations for services and purchase orders.
- Manage and maintain daily office duties including: ordering supplies for all office equipment (toner and paper), kitchen supplies (soda’s, napkins, coffee) and general office supplies (pens, markers, etc.).
- High school degree or equivalent
- Minimum three (3) years of Secretary 1 Level experience
- Demonstrated strong background in SAP
- Demonstrated skill and proficiency on a variety of computer applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Minimum 40 wpm typing ability
- Demonstrated strong organizational and time-management skills with little or no supervision, in a timely manner
- Demonstrated budget and scheduling management skills
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills; adding a positive compliment to the work environment and communicate well with all team members and business contacts
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills, as well as telephone etiquette skills
- Proven ability to be comfortable in an extremely fast paced, dynamic, and structured environment, and be capable of managing a heavy daily volume of incoming and outgoing correspondence, on a timely basis
- Ability to aggressively maintain, and follow up on, schedules, work deliverables, and due dates, with the use of consolidated and comprehensive activity and suspense lists (i.e.. tickler lists).
- Ability to be flexible to changing priorities
- Ability to be an active team member, willing to provide assistance, share knowledge and assist others to accomplish goals
- Ability to work with confidential information and exercise good judgment and discretion
- Ability to be highly organized with positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, and resourceful
- Ability to be detail oriented with the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
- Proven experience coordinating purchases of reprographics drawings
- Proven experience in a project based environment