Administrative Assistant- Fashion Apparel brand
This is a 3 month onsite
Meet the Team
From cotton to customer our Global Supply Chain and Operations (GSC) and Product Operations organization is comprised of thousands of employees who source, produce and deliver client iconic American style around the world. We retail in over 50 countries and multiple channels.
We are in an exciting stage of evolution as the rules of retail are changing rapidly. It is no longer enough for supply chains and operations to be just “execution engines.” We have to deliver real value to our growing global company in every stage of our product lifecycle. We do this through the relentless pursuit of great product, consumer response, operating advantage and positive community impact.
- Makes sure that all correspondence is presented in a professional manner
- Transcribes minutes from meetings for publication.
- Answers telephone and provides assistance to callers through immediate information or direction to other outlets for solutions to problems or issues.
- Arranges telephone conference calls via Dial-In, Videoconference, and Inter-company.
- Makes all necessary travel arrangements.
- Schedules conference rooms (including ordering breakfast, lunch, and refreshments). Schedules and prepares all AV equipment.
- Prepares expense settlements and submits to Corporate Accounts Payable Department for processing.
- Collects mail daily and prioritizes as necessary.
- Coordinate meetings and agendas; assist with presentations and meeting materials.
- Ensure executive is prepared with necessary materials for meetings.
- Act as liaison between executive’s direct reports and their staff.
- Coordinate setup of new employees including on-boarding facilitation.
- Maintain department organization charts, phone lists, and email distribution.
- Maintain inventory of computer equipment, office equipment and office supplies, purchase as necessary and manage budget.
- Prioritizes workload effectively to ensure smooth processes of daily operations.
- Maintains organization of files for accurate and timely reference.
- Creates databases or spreadsheets for tracking key information and maintaining reports.
- Designs slides for presentations representing company information.
- Operates as a team player by contributing in the development of processes or solutions to everyday situations.
Qualifications - External
- Must be able to maintain a strict level of confidentiality.
- Must have advanced skills in Microsoft Office software.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage multiple and changing priorities.
- Must possess a high priority for organization and attention to detail.
- Reputation for delivering consistent results in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and initiate actions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Professional demeanor.
- Four year degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience.
- Minimum five years administrative experience supporting high-level executive.
- Travel Requirement as needed for meetings and/or as needed by request