I have an opening at my Oil&Gas client for someone who has a Communications/PR/Marketing background who may be intersted in joining the Policy & Government Affairs team in an Admin role. This may be a great opportunity for someone with ~2/yrs of experience to break into oil&gas and/or into PGPA!
It is FT/Onsite, Aquent benefits during the contract period once eligible.
Details below! Pelase respond ASAP - All canddiates must be submitted BEFORE EOD Sunday 5/21. Thank you, thank you!!
Our Oil&Gas client offers a truly global and collaborative work experience. You'll team up with some of the best and brightest people in locations around the world using leading edge technology to create energy solutions. And you'll discover a world of extraordinary opportunity, challenge and fulfillment where you can pursue goals, develop new skills, change career paths, and explore new horizons.
Their Midcontinent Business Unit is looking for an Administrative Assistant in Houston to support the Policy, Government & Public Affairs Manager and team. The team of 7 is located in Houston, Midland, and Colorado. This team provides communications and public affair support to the organization. The main function of an administrative assistant is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions. A typical administrative assistant acts as information and communication managers for an office.
• Support Policy, Government & Public Affairs Manager and team through administrative support, including invoice processing, calendar and travel scheduling, meeting and event coordination, assistance in communication distribution.
• Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
• 2 years’ previous Administrative Assistant experience required.
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills needed.
• Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
• Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Previous oil&gas experience preferred.