Admin Assistant - Contract
Duration: 6 months
Location: Central London
We are seeking an experienced administrative assistant to join our growing team. The right person will be able to manage a heavy workload efficiently while supporting an Engineering Manager, a team of 60+pp and have a great ability to forge excellent relationships with co-workers across the globe. Being able to cope in an incredibly fast paced environment with a variety of personalities is essential as is being able to adapt to our working culture with its many different methods of internal communication. We are seeking someone who is organised, passionate and willing to get stuck in and embrace the social aspect of the role.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Providing a high level of administrative and operational support to Engineering Managers ;
- Schedule all internal and external meetings across different time zones, while making decisions on priorities and importance of the meeting requests ?managing all aspects of international travel and agendas for team meetings
- Create and submit accurate expense reports on a timely basis ;
- Manage the House D&T logistics including room set up, equipment, meals, etc
- Coordinate Faceversaries/Birthdays celebrations ;
- Desk Moves. Work with Facilities to ensure smooth transition for team relocating
- Managing and welcoming visitors from global offices and providing an ad-hoc support if required
- Ensure email groups, aliases, and administrative systems are maintained and current
- Arranging and managing creative off-sites, being at the forefront of exciting new happening in London
- Assist the House Managers with scheduling of complex team meetings/events
- PO management. Raise POs in line with procurement policy and review invoices for accuracy prior approving
- Coordinate set up of new vendors
- Track & pro-actively post in internal groups, manage agendas for multiple team meetings
- Collaborates with the EngAdmins team to help plan or work on various LON Site events (Happy Hours, Summer Party, Hackathon, EMEATech Summit, Christmas Party, Game Day, etc. )
- At least 4+ years of full-time, recent administrative experience directly supporting 1 or more Director level
- High-level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments and meet deadlines
- Strong calendar management and travel coordination skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Knowledge and experience organising small and large off-site events
- Ability to hit the ground running and take charge of the position
- Experience with scaling space management and planning to accommodate regular growth amongst teams
- Be self-directed and take initiative
- Constantly searching for new and exciting ways to strengthen team programs and improve current processes?
- Must be flexible and able to quickly react to last minute changes
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organisation and build successful relationships?
- Passionate and thrives in a fast-paced atmosphere?
- Excellent computer skills?
- BA/BS preferred