Our client, a Fortune 500 Consumer Goods Company is looking to add to their team! This role has potential to go long term for the right candidate.
You must be able to work on-site 40 hours
Responsibilities include but not limited too:
- Design adaptations: extend approved architecture to various sizes, flavors and forms to build out global portfolio
- Production designer: adapt to dielines, create and update callouts, clean up files for release to mechanical team
- Close attention to detail and superb organizational skills
- Ability to see broad scope but also focus on the details
- Flexibility to work in fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Strong typography skills
- Work as a team but also take initiative to problem solve and develop creative design solutions as necessary
- Picking up files that were created and putting call outs on them
- Ability and experience doing simple adaptations
- Work fairly quickly but in the production capacity - due to high volume but has design eye, if they are adapting art work to another die line and they can step back and say "this can be tweaked for this creative reason". be able to make creative adjustments and calls
What we are looking for:
- Someone who can pick up a file and run with it-
- Someone who can take ownership of their project
- Buttoned up with detail - clean files!
- Someone who can make creative judgements
- Someone who can work in a fast paced environment