The Ad Product Sr. Rich Media Designers primary mission is to drive medium to large-sized projects from rough ideation to code completion.
This team member will act as a project lead, collaborating internal and external partners to deliver cutting edge rich media experiences.
• Play a lead role in the design and fulfillment of both standard and custom ad projects
• Work across the organization to insure timely and accurate fulfillment of ad products
• Design and develop custom as well as reusable ad templates
• Collaborate with internal and external resources
• Stay abreast of all new technology, and trends in the online advertising community
• Contribute to the overall ad product strategy through concept generation, prototyping and collaboration with the sales and service teams
• Actively participate in the growth of client and vendor relationships
• Ability to lead initiatives producing cutting edge solutions that intelligently balance the needs of all parities involved.
• Self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
• Ability to translate advertiser needs into effective rich media campaigns that span platforms as well as media.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Experience with Ad Vendor platforms such as DoubleClick, DoubleClick Studio, PointRoll, etc. a plus.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs