The Ad Operations Coordinator is responsible for the daily operations of digital advertising campaigns across the client's game service, which includes the Windows Games Service (WGS), Android Games Service (AGS) and App Management Platform (AMP). This role oversees all active ad campaigns and is responsible for trafficking campaigns, maintaining ad serving platforms, managing inventory, optimizing yield, and producing performance reports. This role is critical to the ongoing success of advertising monetization for our client.
• Works directly with advertisers, agencies, networks and internal teams to implement and manage advertising campaigns across multiple ad serving technologies.
• Identifies, troubleshoots and resolves trafficking, ad serving and other operational issues as needed.
• Performs quality assurance/quality control checks on campaigns to ensure they launch and deliver as expected.
• Tracks inventory forecasts, campaign performance and sell-thru to provide insights and optimization recommendations.
• Works within interdepartmental workflows to ensure that campaigns are handled according to relevant process and schedule.
• Stays abreast of trends in digital advertising, product development, and yield optimization best practices.
• Collaborates with internal teams to identify and design new products, tools and systems to improve revenue and cost efficiency.
• Monitors and resolves delivery or financial discrepancies between 1st party and 3rd party ad serving and tracking systems.
• Performs month-end revenue reconciliation and provide billing reports to Finance.
• Ensures external clients and internal teams receive exceptional customer service and support.
• Requires a Bachelor’s degree in related area, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
• Requires 1+ years of relevant experience, online advertising or ad network areas preferred.
• Experience with ad trafficking (display, video), de-bugging, data collection and ad optimization.
• Strong knowledge of ad serving platforms, preferably Google’s DoubleClick (DFP).
• Solid understanding of online advertising processes.
• Proficiency with MS Windows Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Must have demonstrated attention to detail.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be a critical thinker.
• Good problem-solving, negotiation and organization skills.
• Ability to multi-task and work effectively under pressure.
• Must be a team player.
• Capable of working on multiple projects and teams within tight deadlines.
• Effective time management skill.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with all levels of staff.
• Experience in mobile media, programmatic selling, and gaming.
• Experience in Excel