Aquent's Fortune 500 retail client is looking for an Ad Operations Specialist to work a 1 year contract onsite in Richfield, MN. This role is on the Marketing Media Network group.
The Media Network Ad Operations Specialist plays a crucial role in ensuring the delivery and operation of advertising campaigns on the website and in store on HDTV walls. The position is responsible for maintaining the functionality of ad serving technology, documenting processes for operation and communicating any changes or issues to the greater team.
The role will have exposure to new and emerging technologies related to media including: Beacons, audience based advertising, native and rich media content, and more.
- Monitor media products on the ecommerce website and in-store for consistency & operation
- Notify site operations of any issues impacting Media Network products
- Communicate resolutions to team in a timely manner Assist with research, reporting and documentation of Media Network Processes
- Work with Sales lead to communicate site changes and impacts to active and potential campaigns
- Provide weekly reports on product performance
- 2 or more years overall experience in Retail/Media/Marketing area
- 1 or more years working with a national e-commerce website
- 1 or more years’ experience with analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 or more years in Media (multi-channel and digital) including heavily in SEM
- Experience working with bug tracking systems (Jira)
- Google DFP or DCM certification a plus
1. Strong communication and organization skills
2. Highly organized
3. Customer Service oriented