- Handle Rich Media ad unit quality assurance and certification responsibilities including testing, debugging and ongoing support of new ad formats.
- Work with our internal and external publishers on validating ad format compatibility with their sites
- Manage the roll out of new ad formats including the creation and documentation of necessary operational information and handling scaled communication responsibilities.
- Ability to maintain and grow internal and external relationships, responding to frequent demands of multiple customers (internal and external).
- Ability to balance technical and business issues as well as communicate appropriately with both technical and business contacts.
- Ability to intake and prioritize multiple testing queues.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-tech, rapidly growing and exciting environment.
- Ability to handle challenges and provide quality solutions on time.
- Ability to maintain own work flow and meet deadlines.
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and processes.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- Basic to Working Knowledge of HTML
- Passion for the digital environment and media strategy – wants to work with smart people that love what they do
- Strong project management skills; organized, extremely high attention to detail, able to manage multiple time-sensitive projects
- Proven and continued success collaborating with cross-functional groups including external and internal clients
- Detail-oriented self-starter, with demonstrated track-record of executing and delivering in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and abilities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills