One of our top Media & Entertainment clients is looking for a Global Ad Operations Manager. This team is responsible for architecting and activating all digital media campaigns (including RTB, paid social and reserve media) in support of their campaigns throughout the world. Reporting into the Senior Manager, Global Digital Production, the contract Global Ad Operations Lead will play a pivotal role in ensuring effective and efficient execution workflow within our campaign operations.
- Manage the trafficking, set-up and QA of our digital media campaigns for a specific region or set of campaigns
- Proactively seek out ways to solve for some of our inefficiencies. For example, identify areas in our workflow where an inordinate amount of time is spent on manual, non-value add work and propose potential resolutions.
- Identify ways to unlock value further upstream in our digital campaign planning, set-up, and optimization processes
- Maintain a strong relationship with 3rd party ad serving partners, staying abreast on the latest trafficking solutions and certification processes
- Continually push smooth integration of new creative formats and 3rd party partner technologies
- Identify and report ad platform UI bugs to ad platform engineers and troubleshoot for resolution
- Assist programmatic campaign managers and external agency partners with technical issues related to ad serving, tracking, and creative compliance
Experience in ad operations and trafficking with a strong understanding of implementation factors, quality assurance best practices and legal standard. Strong technical mind and background. Ability to delve into technical conversations with our ad technology, data science and engineering teams.
- 3-5 years of Digital Marketing experience
- Exposure to/experience with programmatic marketing systems (DSP, DMP, ad serving, Social Ads API Platforms, etc.)
- Familiarity with at least one web debugging tool (Charles, Fiddler, Httpfox, Chrome Developer Tools)
- Experience with testing new ad product solutions and managing new ad technology platform integrations or migrations
- Strong grasp of digital marketing best practices
- Experience working in in Doubleclick Campaign Manager
- Experience with additional 3rd party ad servers as a strong plus (rich media display, video, mobile)
- Experience with/exposure to machine-learning-based testing and setting up multivariable & A/B tests within various ad serving platforms
- Experience with dynamic ad serving and DCO a plus
- Extraordinarily organized with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills - as the go-to person for our campaign execution, strong communication skills are a prerequisite for success.