The Drinkfinity Activations and Pilot Programs Analyst reports to the US GM and is responsible for event activations and in-person sales initiatives of Drinkfinity US. (S)he will be responsible for leading brand’s physical presence in events and pilot programs (University, Travel & Leisure, Offices, select retailers)
- Events: work with PR agencies (national and local) and PR contacts (PEP NY and D8 Specific) to coordinate events to raise awareness and generate engagement amongst core target.
- C&U: be the face of Drinkfinity on a local university campus in order to test physical sales. Ensure flawless execution in bookstore, convenience, vending, gym and other locations.
- Other Pilot programs: plan and run tests in other channels to explore expansions (Travel & Leisure, Offices and select retailers)
- Internal stakeholders: work with Legal, Regulatory, Consumer Affairs, PR and Marketing teams to obtain necessary approvals
- Responsible for a Pilot Program and Events budget
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or Communications
- 2-5 years minimum work experience PR, brand rep, events or B2B in a startup brand, retailer or CPG company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills, interpersonal skills
- Must be able to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Interest in working with a highly dynamic team with the ambitious goal of reinventing beverages
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs