Acquisition Marketing Manager
Ranked as top 10 Great Places to work in the UK and Gold Award Investors in People. The ~200 employees in London Victoria partner with other Intuit employees across the world on a daily basis. The team has high integrity, is fun, engaged and focused on strong growth aspirations, and we are looking for more top talent to join us on the journey to success.
Looking for an Acquisition Marketing Manager to join our growing UK Accountant segment marketing team and report to our Senior Marketing Manager.
The Accountant segment is a top company priority. 75% of small businesses are more successful when partnering with an accountant and accountants serve as a key gateway to introducing small businesses to cloud accounting. We are looking to partner with all 35,000 firms in the UK and help them to transform their firms by moving to the cloud. A massive HMRC initiative called ‘Making Tax Digital’, which requires all small businesses to use digital record keeping, launches in April 2018 and provides us with a huge opportunity to really engage with this customer base.
· Lead campaigns to significantly increase the share of accountant firms
· Lead the accountancy associations advertising strategy and execution to reach entire UK market
· Manage key relationships for lead generation and referrals
· Design and implement a lead management / scoring process with automated nurture marketing
· Own vertical marketing segmentation and campaigns
· Lead the content strategy for top of funnel marketing
· Results driven individual with proven experience of tracking ROI
· Strong internal and external stakeholder management
· Strong strategic thinker with experience developing and executing go-to-market strategies cross-functionally
· Passion for delighting customers and using customer insights to improve end-to-end experiences
· Experience creating and executing high-impact multi-channel marketing campaigns across digital and offline channels (advertising, web, mobile, email, in-product, etc.)
· Identifies big insights by synthesising inputs from multiple data sources to unlock growth opportunities; develops business cases and activation plans to support
· Effectively influences across teams and across all levels (up to executives) to mobilise cross-team initiatives
· Ability to prioritise and make strategic choices, specifically narrowing from a range of opportunities to highest-impact levers
· Bias for action and experience with rapid testing and optimisation
· Solid analytical skills & business judgment
· Exceptional communication skills: verbal, written, visual/presentation
· High energy & positive mindset attitude within a change environment
· Self-motivated, tenacious and balanced individual who brings ‘can do’ motivation to work every day.