My client is an international company that is growing their presence in the UK and European markets. They are currently looking for an Acquisition Marketing Manager to join the team in London. This is a 6 month contract (limited/umbrella), paying up to £300/day.
As Marketing Manager for Small Business marketing, you are a key player ensuring that we are targeting and acquiring new customers.
Driven through deep customer insights you will develop compelling strategies that demonstrate innovative thinking and world-class execution at all times. You will work to recruit new customers through amazing funnel based marketing and show new start-ups how our products fundamentally changes how they do business. You will effectively work in partnership with a number of key stakeholders in the UK.
We are looking for a talented marketer to take on this core role and deliver transformational growth. Key measures of success are net customer growth
ABOUT YOUR TEAM:
With over five million customers, our brand is already the world’s leading cloud accounting solution. And our London office is growing rapidly. Join us here, and you’ll collaborate in a quick-thinking, fast-acting, ever-changing environment. Take control of your ideas. And grow your area of the business. In the process, you’ll do the best work of your life. It’s work that has real purpose, too: Powering prosperity around the globe.
• A minimum of mid-to-senior level experience in acquisition marketing with proven results
• Experience in B2B technology focused customer acquisition marketing role, or digital marketing role
• Experience in marketing automation and lead nurturing
• Exceptional messaging development skills & writing skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects in fast paced, deadline driven environment
• Experience in shaping and executing marketing strategies
• Demonstrates strong analytical capability
• An emerging leader who is viewed as an important contributor to the team
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
• Develop and execute creative, targeted strategies to drive leads and build awareness of the brand through integrated campaigns that leverage: through content, email/marketing automation, digital acquisition & vertical marketing.
• Create amazing benefit led messaging around our products and launches
• Be the in-house expert and voice of our small business customers, proactively using this knowledge to drive marketing messaging and Go to Market initiatives (increasing response rates and sign ups).
• Analyse and optimise all channel marketing elements within the funnel to create a seamless customer experience at all touch points within their lifecycle, including but not limited to consistent branding, value propositions and driving lifetime value
• Apply data and analytic skills and modelling capabilities to provide ongoing insight into the business and make data based recommendations and decisions
• Success in the role will be measured through:
- Growth in customer base
- Campaign ROI
- Customer Acquisition Costs (CAC)
SOFT SKILLS/PERSONALITY TRAITS: (good communication, hardworking etc..)
• Good communication skills
• Hardworking and can do attitude
• Wins together
• Learns and delivers fast
• Cuts through ambiguity with action.