• Monitor completion dates at each step, from assembly to final PDF creation to ensure 100% success in meeting print and web deadlines
• Direct the preparation of media, such as mock-ups to ensure materials/information is complete and accurate before staff begins production
• Monitor performance of designers to ensure high-quality work with only one round of approvals
• Train all new LAGO users (content management system) and troubleshoots all LAGO-related assembly issues
• Recommend process improvements in order to maximize resources
• Continuously evaluate current, completed and future work to identify potential workload balancing challenges
• Develop and prepare various reports and analyses, and recommend alternative action as necessary to meet production standards
• Lead production team meeting in order to keep staff informed of current projects as well as other changes within the department or company
Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
Candidate must have at least three years of experience supervising a print/web production team, with responsibility for direct-reporting staff. Additionally, candidate must have demonstrated knowledge of web and print design as well as experience using a content management system.
• Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Fireworks)
• Understanding of web standards and best practices
• Effective oral and written communications skills and the ability to identify and solve problems effectively and diplomatically.