Title: Account Supervisor
Location: Los Angeles ONSITE
Full Time Hours through end of the year with potential to extend or convert!
Specific Skills/Job Description:
• Interact with clients and inter-agency teams on daily basis to manage deliverables
• Manage day-to-day project work with internal team, and maintain status reports
• Respond to requests from business unit leaders
• Presentation development
• Ensure projects are completed on-time, within budget, and to our standards.
• Evaluate creative product against brief to ensure solution is on-strategy and meets Client’s interactive/digital marketing needs.
• Write reports, document Agency/Client interaction and decisions.
• Remain up-to-date on Client/Competition/Agency/Industry business through trade publications, newspaper articles and other sources.
• Identify new business opportunities through client interactions
• 5-7 years experience in an account role at a interactive marketing agency
• CRM/Database or Email Marketing a plus
• Customer Service or Retail experience also a plus
• Excellent quantitative and strategic skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent problem solving skills and analytical reasoning skills
• Strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong organization and multi-tasking skills
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
Email Marketing and CRM
Client facing experience before