Are you looking for a company that takes what they do seriously? Are you ready to bring your A-game every day and want to have fun doing it? Our client will feed that spirit with liberal doses of fun! It could be their annual golf tournament, combat in the virtual reality room, or a spontaneous BBQ on the deck. And always served with cold beer.
If this sounds like an organization you'd be interested in then check out their Account Supervisor role!
We are looking for an Account Supervisor to lead our account team and oversee our clients’ marketing campaigns and plans.
In this role, you should be an excellent communicator and effective leader who can supervise multiple programs and team members. If you also have a solid background in account management and advertising, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to ensure high-quality service to our clients and that our account department runs smoothly and profitably.
- Flawless execution of clients’ programs and plan tactics and follow-through
- Coordinate with production and creative groups on program development
- Contribute to Strategic Planning and Concept Development
- Proactive thought-leadership across all aspects of the business
- Keep senior management accurately informed and current on all aspects of work activity
- Manage financial tracking and reporting by assisting account team with monthly job reconciliations and utilizing the Advantage system to track all costs and time
- Creatively and proactively provide solutions to client business issues and challenges
- Act as agency ambassador internally and externally
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of four years of relevant work experience
- The ability to drive and/or assist on the steps necessary to get various programs launched. Possess strong planning, project management, communication and executional skills.
- Must possess excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrate understanding of the essentials of marketing and can drive and/or assist in the steps necessary to get a program launched
- The ability to interface and communicate with the client
- The ability to meet or exceed client expectations in the area of account management
- Should have high standards, a strong work ethic and be able to function autonomously, while retaining team membership and spirit.